On Jul 17, 2008, at 18:53, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

For that you need an "Explicit Destination" (PDF 1.4, 8.2.1, "[page /Fit]")
which you place as a value for the "OpenAction" key in the "Document
Catalog".

Thanks for the pointer! Unfortunately for Bill, this means that the patch will need some more work to support (at least) PDF arrays as well, before the extension can be used for this purpose.

I don't think adding arrays by itself would be too difficult. I was playing with the idea of using strictly typed objects (in favor of a type attribute on an abstract entry), which I'll probably add pretty soon. I'll see what I can do. The only potentially tricky part may be the indirect reference to the page object (?)

IIC, this is a variable that the extension knows nothing about (should be set/provided by the renderer)

Apologies for the false hope for an immediate solution, Bill. On the bright side, it's probably not too far away...