list, you could enlengthen it with the "symbol" fonts available in afp.

Max

Andreas Delmelle schrieb:
On Jul 17, 2008, at 19:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Author: acumiskey
Date: Thu Jul 17 10:39:14 2008
New Revision: 677648

Log:
ZapfDingbats and Symbol is not always available on the AFPRenderer so
we can't have these as default font family properties unfortunately.
I understand... I still think it's a nice showcase for
character-by-character font-selection added by Max, so I'm wondering, if
the AFPRenderer is the only exception, we should be looking at a way to
fall back with a warning, rather than disabling the feature for all
other output formats as well (?)

Just my 2 cents.