Il giorno 17/set/08, alle ore 22:32, Jeremias Maerki ha scritto:

At any rate, this approach may help in certain situations (such as many
small page-sequences). But in situation with large page-sequences, it
won't help as the layout engine can't process the FO tree while it is
built and because finished FOs are not released before the page- sequence
is finished. Have fun.

It's nice to see this working! I think that sooner or later I will look into it closer, it's an important feature and may become more important (and useful) if IPLB would allow to finalize pages before the end of the page-sequence.

Dario