I am using FOP 0.95 to generate PDF and my input is xhtml file.FOP uses xalan
to create XSL-FO in the memory. There must be some class/method in FOP which
writes the page number at the footer of the PDF. I want to comment that code
so that PDF does not contain page number. But I dont know which method puts
page number on the PDF.
Any clue on this?