Hi,

I have the following error when building the website with Forrest:
* [352/33]  [0/0]     8.844s 0b      compliance.pdf
        at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(LinkedList.java:278)
        at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(LinkedList.java:247)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockStackingLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(BlockStackingLayoutManager.java:361)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(BlockLayoutManager.java:116)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockStackingLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(BlockStackingLayoutManager.java:294)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.list.ListItemLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(ListItemLayoutManager.java:234)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockStackingLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(BlockStackingLayoutManager.java:294)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.list.ListBlockLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(ListBlockLayoutManager.java:119)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockStackingLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(BlockStackingLayoutManager.java:294)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BlockLayoutManager.getNextKnuthElements(BlockLayoutManager.java:116)

The build runs fine when disabling PDF output. I have the same error
even if I set -Xmx to the total amount of memory on my system (4GB,
I doubt it’s not enough...). Both with jdk 1.5 and 1.6 (Linux 64 bit).

Has anyone encountered the same problem? While I investigate, could
somebody who doesn’t have it re-build and update the website to reflect
the latest changes?

Thanks,