Ok, published, but man, have I got a mess of different Forrest versions.
Some work, some don't. That's what happens if you become a committer,
do some experiments and don't have the time to follow everything.

Anyway, the latest deployment is done with Forrest Trunk revision 656962
on Windoze and Sun Java 6.0_03. No OutOfMemoryError. With a different
Forrest in my Ubuntu VM and Sun Java 1.4.2_18, I had no problem, either,
but the SVN deployment didn't want to cooperate. All on 32 bits.