Hi Jeremias,

I am just trying to learn. I was interested in either writing an extension
for the Table-Continuation-Label or take a shot at the trunk. A while back I
was interested in getting the Table-Continuation-Label support working:

http://www.nabble.com/Adding-Table-Continuation-Label-support-tc17316648.html#a17316648

So slowly I've been studying the code. My Java skills are basic, I usually
work on small applications. As you know the fop project is very large and
complex. Plus there is added burden of learning the pdf spec and xsl-fo
spec. I am fascinated on how it all works and would like to contribute some
day.

Regards,

Phil