Andreas Delmelle wrote:
On 21 Jan 2009, at 11:45, Peter B. West wrote:

It might be a good idea to set svn:ignore properties on ant.jar and the
offo jars in lib. Then you could tell interested parties to drop those
jars into lib as part of the preparation for building, and it's unlikely
that the jars will come back t haunt you.

Yep, dropping the ant.jar in $FOP_HOME$/lib would probably be the fastest solution. It's what I wanted to suggest first, but then again, I'm personally not too fond of copying JARs around. If you have Ant somewhere on your machine, then IMO, it's cleaner to have the build-classpath point to that ant.jar than copying it to the lib folder. Just remembered: we have svn:ignore set on the file $FOP_HOME/build-local.properties, which one could create and use to specify locations of dependencies that are dependent on the local setup.

Cheers

Andreas
And thanx also for the InteliJ Idea walkthru

Have to try it, soon...

;)