Hi Andreas,

Andreas Delmelle wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2009, at 13:12, vhennebert wrote:
>
>> Author: vhennebert
>> Date: Mon Mar 23 12:12:36 2009
>> New Revision: 757382

>> Log:
>> Set svn:eol-style property on
>> page-position-last_break-before_bugzilla46489.xml test case.
>> Simplified it by removing superfluous content and references to fonts
>> that are not available by default.
>
> Oops missed the property setting. Will have to check my SVN settings
> (thought I had this configured correctly here...)
>

>> Fixed small indentation issue in ElementListUtils.
>
> Not to be a pest, but what's the issue exactly? I'm always trying to
> keep the lines below a length of 80 characters (as recommended here:
> http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConventions.doc3.html#313)

It should have been indented 8 spaces instead of 4, like indicated a bit
further down in the same document. But since FOP’s checkstyle
conventions allow lines of up to 100 characters, the line break could
simply be removed.

> Admitted, that's a bit of a stretch, since after your change the line is
> only 81 chars... :-)
>
> Just want to avoid that commits are done and redone, and redone...

Since I was going to make the commit for the eol-style property anyway,
I thought I’d include this small fix as well.