On 23 Jun 2009, at 17:50, vhenneb...@apache.org wrote:

Author: vhennebert
Date: Tue Jun 23 15:50:15 2009
New Revision: 787733

Log:
Code clean-up

<snip />
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_ChangingIPDHack/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/FlowLayoutManager.java?rev=787733&r1=787732&r2=787733&view=diff
=
<snip />
-            if (!(curLM instanceof WrapperLayoutManager)
-                && curLM instanceof InlineLevelLayoutManager) {
- log.error("inline area not allowed under flow - ignoring");
-                curLM.setFinished(true);
-                continue;

This may be too much cleanup. I'm not entirely certain, but the 'continue' statement is meant to prevent this condition from crashing FOP on something we can perfectly recover from... (IIRC, without this check, we would end up with a ClassCastException when adding the areas)

Admitted, this event would better be routed through the event mechanism, so users can decide for themselves. As long as that has not been done...

Maybe nothing, since the check will always return false (should be caught during FO tree validation, but then there's relaxed validation...).

All the other changes receive my blessing! :-)

Thanks!

Regards