Hi,

> Log:
> Issue an error when attempting to render an intermediate XML file in
> accessibility mode, but that file wasn't generated with accessibility (i.e.,
> does not contain the structure tree)
>
> Added:
>
> xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_Accessibility/src/java/org/apache/fop/accessibility/AccessibilityEventProducer.java
>    (with props)
>
> xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_Accessibility/src/java/org/apache/fop/accessibility/AccessibilityEventProducer.xml
>    (with props)

After creating the AccessibilityEventProducer.xml file and running ‘ant
resourcegen’ I discovered that an empty message had been added to
src/java/org/apache/fop/events/EventFormatter.xml. Why?

Also, after re-building FOP I regularly find myself with modified
*EventProducer.xml files, where the sole modification is an
added/removed line break. This is annoying. How can that be avoided?

Thanks,