Hi Chris,

Thank You for Your answer.
I would like to make clear, that it was not me, who added this "pageSize"
element arbitrarily to the config file, it was in the sample config xml I
downloaded with the FOP package 0.95 from the Apache FOP website.
So it is definitely a mistake.

There is two solution for the problem:
1. to delete the "pageSize" element from the sample config xml on the Apache
web site
2. to add this functionality really to the FOP application.

As You wrote, the second is also not a big deal (or: "fairly easy"), to
someone, who has the development environment for Java installed and who has
some experience with Java programming.

Sadly, I have none of them, so I was wondering, if I could ask someone from the
Apache FOP community and who would be so kind to do this (maybe not only) for
me.

Please please please

Thank You in advance

Gergo

href=" http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,359365,443916/click.prm";>
Nokia 5130 Domino csomagban 25 990 Ft helyett 23 391 Ft csak a T-Mobile
Webshopban.
</a>