Hi Venkat

Actually, with AFP, I'm not sure it would be a good idea to enable CMYK
support by default. Some AFP implementations don't even support RGB
colors. And CMYK images are only supported with FS42 and FS45 IOCA
function sets which haven't always been there and are not supported by
every AFP environment. I understand the intention behind your post, but
I would vote for leaving it like this in the case of AFP.