Hi Vincent,

hmmyes, that's tricky. An (atend) requires a corresponding comment in
the end, but <resources> is defined to provide at least one item. An
ugly work-around would be to always list "Helvetica" as needed resources
and to generate a corresponding %%IncludeResource although it might
never be used.

At any rate, this happens only with the resource optimization disabled.
I think I'd add the missing (atend) but omit the trailer comment (when
there are no needed resources) in the hope that any consumer can deal
with it. We've never had any complaints about DSC comments that caused
trouble AFAICR.