From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:d...@jeremias-maerki.ch]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:35 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build errors

linkmap.xml? I don't think we have a file with that name in FOP. Could
that be coming from Apache Forrest somehow, maybe due to a buggy XML
parser maybe? Maybe putting a current Xerces and Xalan in the JRE's
lib/endorsed directory may change something. Otherwise, please provide a
snippet from the output log.