Hi Peter,

I looked after the scale factor in the paint method of my
Graphics2DImagePainter. When I export in pdf/ps, the scale factor is 1
and when I export in PNG, it's 1/1000.
I saw that in Java2DPainter class the fonts are scaled by 1000 when used
in drawText. In my mind you should do the same thing for drawImage. I
made some tests and all is ok for me (and my plugin).

What's your opinion ?

Calixte

Le jeudi 04 novembre 2010 à 13:09 +0000, Peter Hancock a écrit :
> Hi Calixte,
>
> Where you able to replicate the issue without integration with your
plugin?

> Pete
>
> On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Calixte Denizet
> <cali...@contrib.scilab.org> wrote:
> > Le jeudi 04 novembre 2010 à 10:02 +0000, Peter Hancock a écrit :
> >> Hi Calixte,
> >>

> > Hello Peter,
> >
> > i) git clone git://git.forge.scilab.org/jlatexmath.git
> > ii) cd jlatexmath
> > iii) ant && ant fop
> > iv) you should have the 2 files jlatexmath-0.9.4.jar,
> > jlatexmath-fop-0.9.4.jar in dist/, put them in the classpath (I put
them
> > in /usr/share/java in my Debian squeeze with sun java)
> > v) cd cd plugin/fop/examples/
> > vi) fop -c conf.xml -fo latex.fo -pdf test.pdf works fine (thanks
for
> > that)
> > vi) fop -c conf.xml -fo latex.fo -png test.png doesn't work since
the
> > latex images are not drawn.
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Calixte
> >

> >> Could you please describe the steps and attach any files required
> >> replicate this bug independently of your plugin.
> >> If you are unable to do that and you think the bug may be in the
> >> plugin integration mechanism, we will require installation
> >> instructions for the fop plugin to proceed (maybe we jist need to
add
> >> a jar but please let us  know- it was not clear from the link).
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Pete

the

http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/jlatexmath/source/tree/master/plugin/fop/src/org/scilab/forge/jlatexmath/fop/image/loader