Thanks. I would love DIY, but I would probably still ask whomever made the
commit that introduced the warnings to make the fix. I don't know who
introduced this set of warnings, and I appreciate it if you are fixing
someone's else warnings, but *really* folks, we all need to take the short
amount of time necessary to run these tools and fix problems before commits.

It really doesn't take much effort and promotes good habits. Kind of like
brushing your teeth before bed.

G.