Glad to hear that Alex. Perhaps I can tweak my code to restore Copy/Paste
support in PDF; however, there may be some difficulty with bidirectional
text due to reordering of glyphs, and with Indic text due to fine-grain
reorderings and N-M char/glyph mappings.

Also, note that 'salt' and 'ss01' through 'ss20' should be off by default. I
plan to add an extension mechanism to permit the author to enable optional
features, which will handle this usage.

Finally, be aware that I post patches to Temp_ComplexScripts irregularly. My
day-to-day dev work, however, can be found in the following public GIT
repo: git://github.com/skynavga/fop.git.

G.