Hi Tarun,

First, this question would be (and actually has been) better asked on fop-users.
Second, the error message is usually correct. Somewhere in your fo file you
have a table which has more cells in one row than table-columns defined. FOP
0.20 ignored such cells, FOP 1.0 complains.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh
Gutenstetter Straße 8a
90449 Nürnberg

HRB Nürnberg: 17193
Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert

Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20

www.geneon.de<http://www.geneon.de>

IRS Integrated Realization Services GmbH:
www.irs-nbg.de<http://www.irs-nbg.de>
Willmy PrintMedia GmbH:                      www.willmy.de<http://www.willmy.de>
Willmy Consult & Content GmbH:
www.willmycc.de<http://www.willmycc.de>