Hi Craig,

Just out of curiosity, what issues are you having with the
pdf-image-plugin? I spent quite a lot of time with it and submitted a
patch to Jeremias (not sure if he's committed it). Maybe we could help
you there? We've also got some commits lying around that we're not
happy with per-se because they sacrifice rendered fidelity for file
size that may help you.

Let us know what you've done and what you're trying to do in a new
thread and I'll let you know if we can help.

Mehdi