benson, thanks for that clarification, i see in [1] that though an ICLA is
not required of a contributor, it is nevertheless desirable to have one
submitted; so, Alexios, if you wish to submit an ICLA please do so;
however, given the limited scope of the patch, I would agree that it is not
strictly required, and the lack of one should not impede applying the patch

glenn

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas