Thank you all for your replies. I just printed and will send the ICLA anyway so
that it will not be an impediment for applying this or future patches.

@Vincent  I will be happy to make any clarification related to the patch. But
it would be transparent if there is a comment on the issue or an email at any
FOP mailing list so that I can get feedback.

Alexios Giotis