Hi,
+0
I see no objection if PDF-image plugin is updated in a short delay
(I mean: before next release).

Le 21/03/2012 17:41, mehdi houshmand a écrit :
If I'm not mistaken the r1302518 commit broke compile compatibility with
the Jeremias' PDF-image-plugin trunk which needs to be addressed. It's a
simple change if I'm not mistaken, just to do with how PDFDocument holds
it's version (was an int now an enum o.a.f.pdf.Version), there maybe
some other minor changes, but that one sticks out.

Anyway, I haven't checked it myself, but trust yourself and Pete did a
good job, +1 from me

Mehdi

On 21 March 2012 15:40, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com