On Apr 18, 2012, at 5:12 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2012 07:24, The Web Maestro wrote:
>
> Hi Clay,
>
>> I added the logo (in GIF, JPG, PNG & SVG formats... ;-)
>
> Thanks, but I don't yet see it on the staging website. Is there a delay
> before that appears?

Strange. The new logo showed up when I refreshed it. Perhaps it's your cache?
Try loading only the logo.

>> Sponsorship & Thanks were already there. License is on the Legal page, which
>> is there, but I've added it to the sidebar as well, along with the Security
>> page. ;-)
>
> Thanks. I can now see the 4 required links.
>
>> I also got the Compliance table working. Unfortunately, the CMS is stripping
>> the 'class="ForrestTable"', so the coloring is White-On-White (but if you
>> select the text, you'll see the content and layout is there).
>>
>> As for the navigation menu, I'd like it to collapse most of the links,
>> except the section you're in. Anyone have a favorite jQuery menu they like
>> for this? If not, I'll see about finding one...
>
> All the "TM" logos are missing from the content and headers though. It took
> me quite some time to add them to all the pages. Will you be able to re-sync
> the content with the latest xdocs as it would take quite some time to
> re-apply them and I want to tell the board that FOP, Commons and XML Graphics
> sites are now brand compliant in the upcoming report.

The current LIVE site has it, so we should be good informing the board it's
there, no?

Weird. When I added the content, I did an `svn up` to ensure it was recent
content. I'm sure I'll have to re-synch, anyway, so we'll see. I wish it were a
caching thing!