Thx for the comments Glenn,

On Apr 15, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> wrote:
initial comments:
> the navigation panel on the left needs to start in a collapsed mode, and
> remember its settings as you move to  sub-projects and their descendants;
> possibly better would be to limit what is in the navigation panel to the
> content of each currently selected sub-project or home, while retaining
> expansion within that set of content;

I'll likely make it collapse everything but the section you are in. I don't
think it'll remember state, so much as be aware of where you are. I'm thinking
we'll be using jQuery for that but perhaps that'll include state?

But I'm open to code additions... ;-)
> table formatting is broken, cf. compliance.html and complexscripts.html

Excellent! Thank you so much for checking up.

We might just paste that code in as straight HTML.
> header margins seem strange; h[134] are aligned (on left) but h2 is indented;
> cf. complexscripts.html
I need to format the page templates and such (the Nav collapse stuff will be a
part of that).

> also, since you are now in the process of making these changes, what should
> we do with current site doc updates? i.e., can i continue to commit changes
> to fop/src/documentation/content/xdocs and you will pick up these changes at
> some point? or should we hold off on any changes until you have finished?

I'm not sure. I think we should probably do both. The CMS process is simple
enough but I hate the prospect of double work for anyone.

We should tag the web content for XML Graphics, FOP, Batik, & Commons, so we
could have a reference point.

Clay