I'm sorry, Luis, but this is unacceptable. The "dist" directory is for
releases ONLY and all artifacts put there have to be vetted by the PMC.
Nightly snapshots can be set up if necessary but they need to be
downloaded from a different location than the distribution
infrastructure. See FOP's snapshots here, for example:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/xmlgraphics/fop/snapshots/

Please remove the artifacts from the dist repository.

See also:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html
http://ci.apache.org/

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki

On 31.10.2012 01:05:00 Luis Bernardo wrote:

> The new fop-pdf-images plugin is available here:
> https://www.apache.org/dist/xmlgraphics/fop-pdf-images/.
>
> I expect to add this information to the website soon.

<snip/>