Hi Jeremias,

Thanks for pointing this out. I removed the files. But I have some
doubts on where to put them now. Should I create a
xmlgraphics/fop-pdf-images directory under
/www/people.apache.org/builds/, which is for nightly builds? There are
already a xml-commons and xml-batik (not xmlgraphics/xml-commons and
xmlgraphics/xml-batik).

There is the question of the archive now... Supposedly the files will
be moved to archive now that I deleted them from /dist. I will inquire
if there is a way to remove them.

Luis