Hi Robert

I know I am probably too late but I'm swamped right now and haven't
followed the mailing lists that frequently in the last weeks. If it is
possible to add that functionality by subclassing PSGraphics2D inside
FOP, then I object to the move. Those classes have been moved from FOP
to XGC in the past since they have no dependency on FOP and (more
importantly) have their uses outside the context of Batik and FOP. I'm
using PSDocumentGraphics2D separately from FOP and Batik in one of my
projects. Therefore I wouldn't be happy to see that move back to FOP.

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki