Hello,

In table 2 of the Unicode Line Breaking Algorithm, we see the following rule
NU ^ SY, which is a prohibited break. In other words, no break should occur
between a digit and a solidus ('/'). However, if we consider an example like
this: <fo:page-number/>/<fo:page-number>, the NU ^ SY rule gets violated
since the text layout manager for the character '/' will have no access to
the type of content surrounding it (e.g. layout management is done
separately for each FO child). I wonder if you people are aware of this
issue, and if yes is there any workaround besides using the
keep-together.within-line property?

Thanks

Seifeddine