Hi,

according to FOP complex script page [1]
Thai script is not fully supported in FOP 1.1.
I don't know if the complex script author (Glenn Adam) plans to add it
soon,  but feedback is always welcome, and userland wishes can help to
determine priority of improvments.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/complexscripts.html#supported_scripts

--
pascal