Dear Luis,

We do use several images, such as logos, barcodes and charts in our documents
(imagine bank statement like documents).

What formats are the best (native) to make the process faster / smoother? We
can tweak the images to suit what's best.

Thanks
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasq...@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com