On 22/04/14 18:25, Glenn Adams wrote:
Are you satisfied with the level of testing that is included in the patch to
fully cover the new functionality?

Yes, several tests have been added to the layout test suite. Of course,
given the complexity of the layout engine, it’s very hard to be sure
everything is covered.

Also, could you describe where we ended up with as far as user visible
extensions? New elements, attributes (properties)?

Just one new attribute on fo:multi-switch, fox:auto-toggle. At the
moment one value is supported, which is select-first-fitting.

Thanks,
Glenn

Vincent

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com