Hi Luis,

thanks for testing this.

I tested with the attached example and the result is not what
I expected. It is also possible that I don't understand what best fit
means.

The value of the option hasn’t been changed yet but it will be when
merging to trunk. Its name will be select-first-fitting, which should
better describe the behaviour of this extension.

I was expecting yellow, yellow, yellow. Instead I get yellow, blue, yellow.
Can you please comment?

The first variant that fits on the page is selected, which is the blue
one in this case.