I have long been unsatisfied with the set of component labels previously
used with Bugzilla, which we inherited in JIRA. I've finally gotten around
to relabeling many of the existing components and adding more specific
components.

I have relabeled as follows:

awt renderer : renderer/awt
fo tree : fo/unqualified
fonts : fonts/unqualified
general : unqualified
images : images/unqualified
page-master/layout : layout/unqualified
pcl : renderer/pcl
pdf : renderer/pdf
ps : renderer/ps
rtf : renderer/rtf
svg : renderer/svg

I have added the following:

fo/block
fo/inline
fo/page
fonts/opentype
fonts/postscript
images/jpeg
images/png
images/tiff
images/svg
layout/block
layout/inline
layout/line
layout/page
renderer/afp
renderer/txt

When you edit an existing issue, if its component contains "unqualified",
then please take the opportunity to review and preferably select a more
qualified component name. If you don't find a suitably named alternative,
then please suggest one to this list so I can add it.

Note also, regarding the former "svg" component, I have relabeled that as
renderer/svg, which may not be appropriate depending on the issue. If the
issue is related to input from SVG (as opposed to output to SVG), then I
have created the images/svg component for the issues related to SVG input.