Perhaps. However, I'm not aware of any documentation for the prior
component labeling system. Please point me at it if you know otherwise.

I will endeavor to follow up with documentation of the more elaborate
componentization when an opportunity arises. In the mean time, if you feel
the urge, please feel free to write something.