I'm getting tired of fixing findbugs warnings that people are leaving in
the code base. I'm going to start inserting comments that will break
compiles/builds if people don't check and fix these. Today I see four new
warnings:

*Dodgy Warnings*

*Code*

*Warning*

*BC*

Unchecked/unconfirmed cast from org.apache.fop.fo.FONode to
org.apache.fop.fo.flow.MultiCase in
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.LayoutManagerMapping$MultiCaseLayoutManagerMaker.make(FONode,
List)

  *BC*

Unchecked/unconfirmed cast from org.apache.fop.fo.FONode to
org.apache.fop.fo.flow.MultiSwitch in
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.LayoutManagerMapping$MultiSwitchLayoutManagerMaker.make(FONode,
List)

  *BC*

Unchecked/unconfirmed cast from org.apache.fop.fo.FObj to
org.apache.fop.fo.flow.MultiSwitch in new
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.MultiSwitchLayoutManager(FObj)

  *RCN*

Redundant nullcheck of footnoteList, which is known to be non-null in
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.list.ListItemLayoutManager.getCombinedKnuthElementsForListItem(List,
List, LayoutContext)