From: Vincent Hennebert [mailto:vhenneb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 September 2014 15:48
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Enable findbugs

I also think that it’s too early to vote on this. I’m +1 with the idea of
enabling FindBugs in CI with a proper exclude file, but I believe such a file
doesn’t exist yet.

I suggest you provide a list of those bug patterns you would like to exclude,
so that we can discuss which ones are important to use and which ones are not.
Then we can launch the vote.

For now, I must vote -1.

Vincent