As a result of the work on lists and floats we can improve current support
for lists when there is a change in IPD across pages. I have committed a
small change to do that to this branch even though it is not really float
related. An example is attached.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> A new example that shows floats and footnotes in the same page.
>
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> A more complex example that has a float inside a list.
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> A new example that involves a list that starts after a float starts (and
>>> before it ends).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
      <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="narrow" page-height="200pt" page-width="400pt" margin="50pt">
          <fo:region-body background-color="#F0F0F0"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="wide" page-height="200pt" page-width="600pt" margin="50pt">
          <fo:region-body background-color="#F0F0F0"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
        <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="pages">
          <fo:single-page-master-reference master-reference="narrow"/>
          <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-reference="wide"/>
        </fo:page-sequence-master>
        <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="alternate">
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference odd-or-even="odd" master-reference="wide"/>
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference odd-or-even="even" master-reference="narrow"/>
        </fo:page-sequence-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="alternate">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
      <fo:block widows="1" orphans="1">
        <fo:list-block>
          <fo:list-item>
            <fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
              <fo:block>(a)</fo:block>
            </fo:list-item-label>
            <fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
              <fo:block>
In olden times when wishing still helped one, there lived a king whose daughters were all beautiful, but the youngest was so beautiful that the sun itself, which has seen so much, was astonished whenever it shone in her face.
              </fo:block>
            </fo:list-item-body>
        </fo:list-block>
      </fo:block>