Hi,

If you use pdfplugin, delete fontbox 1.8 jar in fop and copy pdfbox and
fontbox pdfplugin jars to fop.

Thanks

From: Luis Bernardo [mailto:lmpmberna...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 February 2015 19:16
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_MergeTaggedPDF to trunk

Given the fact that fop-pdf-images (including this branch) uses pdfbox 2.0
snapshots while fop trunk uses 1.8.5 (the fontbox jar) I think we need some
information on how to test this. I thought that using the recent pdfbox
1.8.8 jars would work but it doesn't seem to be the case. What version of
pdfbox jars should we use with fop?

Also, I would like to suggest that if we run two votes in parallel then 5
working days for both votes may not be enough...