I too would prefer no findbugs* warnings going into a Release, and if it's
'easy' for someone to resolve that issue, then by all means, that's great!

However, I'm not prepared to VETO this RELEASE due to this issue. IIRC, this
issue has been brought up before, but was never resolved and I don't think now
is the time to resolve, unless it's relatively painless.

Clay

My +1 remains...

* [OT] heh... AutoCorrect tried to change that to 'windbags'! ;-)