Hi guys

> On 21 May 2015, at 20:00, Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> wrote:
>
> I would prefer no findbugs warnings going into the release. I'm finding
> more and more commercial uses of code have policies that require no
> findbugs warnings. You can simply add entries to the findbugs-exclude.xml
> file to disable the warnings for the release.

I agree with this preference. Adding entries to the exclusion file is OK, but
at least, the assessment should be made whether they can/should be fixed right
away.

BTW - Not sure why some people are still reluctant to use it... It is really
only a tiny effort to install that plugin in your IDE of choice. Granted, you
will likely get a newer version than 2.0.3, which produces even more warnings
--3.0.1 produces 167 on unmodified FOP trunk.

If everyone had committed to using it in the past, there would not be 143
warnings to address right before the release...

@Simon -
To relieve you of some of the burden, I am definitely willing to assist with
combing through those. How do I proceed? Do I commit related changes directly
to trunk, so that you can merge them into the branch later?

KR