Dear All,

before reporting one issue I tried to test the trunk first, but any
conversion fails with the error below. I built FOP from sources using 'ant
package' and executing commands (Windows)
fop input.fo output.pdf

Is this something to do with my build or FOP itself? The final jar has 2919
kB.

Thanks, Jan

org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: 290
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:288)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:115)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:186)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:217)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 290
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.StaticPropertyList.get(StaticPropertyList.java:72)
        at org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyList.get(PropertyList.java:217)
        at org.apache.fop.fo.FObj.bind(FObj.java:177)
        at org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Root.bind(Root.java:91)
        at org.apache.fop.fo.FObj.processNode(FObj.java:129)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder$MainFOHandler.startElement(FOTreeBuil
der.java:291)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:179)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(Tra
nsformerIdentityImpl.java:1072)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.startElement(Unknown
Sourc
e)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unkn
own Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.s
canRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transf
ormerIdentityImpl.java:484)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:285)
        ... 3 more