On 2016-08-05 Glenn Adams wrote:
> On 2016-08-04 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> >
> > when implementing change bars I encountered problem with
> > proper storing the change bar info using the current Area Tree
> > vocabulary: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2640
> >
> > Is it Ok to extend the curent element set?
>
> Firstly, the AT (area tree) output format is really only used
> for testing these days...

I've implemented a new element named inlineBlock extending InlineParent which
wraps the standard Block element. It is parsed without errors and still
generates a proper IF format.

However, as it can be tested on change bar element only, not yet in the trunk,
I prefer incorporating this change to change bar patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760 (the current patch without this
change will fail anyway when tests are properly run).

Is it Ok?

Jan