Thanks Simon (& Chris West and Thomas Pasch!),

It looks like this VOTE actually succeeded. I count 4 +1s and no -1s.

What's the next step? Will there be a release, or is this just a PATCH we
support in TRUNK/HEAD?

Warm regards,

Clay Leeds  -  the.webmaes...@gmail.com
"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet