Hi,

Changes were put into trunk, next release of fop will be made hopefully in
2019.

Thanks

From: Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Sent: 07 February 2019 03:41
To: Apache FOP <fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_Avalon to trunk

Thanks Simon (& Chris West and Thomas Pasch!),

It looks like this VOTE actually succeeded. I count 4 +1s and no -1s.

What's the next step? Will there be a release, or is this just a PATCH we
support in TRUNK/HEAD?

Warm regards,

Clay Leeds  -  the.webmaes...@gmail.com <mailto:the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:26 AM, Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com
Normally I use fop dev for fop bugs and general when doing a fop release.

Thanks

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Jan 15, 2019, at 2:48 AM, Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com
<mailto:simonsteiner1...@gmail.com> >

wrote:

Hi,

Chris West and Thomas Pasch submitted a patch to remove Avalon, since
this dependency is no longer maintained and doesn't compile under Java 9.
The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Tuesday.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2733
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_Avalon/

Here is my vote: +1

Thanks