De : Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi, 15. août 2001 09:25
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: FO Frames

It may be possible to have fo markup inside svg but this is not implemented
anywhere (that I know of) and is probably not a good solution.

Maybe you could simply have the svg graphic behind the fo text. This will
give you the svg graphic and then you can place the text in the required
places. It may depend on what exactly you want to do.