Jean-Michel,

I see you actually mean pdf text, that is the text that appears on the page
is made from pdf text markup rather than shapes.

If your needs are simple, each bit of text is same font, is a pdf font, is
the same colour and isn't rotated then you can make it draw the text from
svg into the pdf as pdf markup text.

add the following to you userconfig
  <entry>
    <key>strokeSVGText</key>
    <value>false</value>
  </entry>

This is undocument, at the moment, because it is a bit limited.

Alternatively you could try putting the svg into a block-container.