De : ronald heller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi, 27. août 2001 14:04
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: freeze? really slow rendering

pII 333, 196ram winnt with a 850 mb paging file (or swap file whatever you
call it :-)  )

I use 15 page sequences now for 400 pages, most of em only got 25 or less
pages in em.

I would't care that much if it was just slow, but it just freezes.

I also tried a 800mhz with 128 ram, same result, I know the amount of ram
is a problem, but it shouldn't freeze, just slow down right?

rh