<mail>
  <header>
  First Section
  </header>
    <para>
     This is some text which continues for some time and causes the
     page to break just *below* the header called "Second Section".
     ... lots more text ...
    </para>
  <header>
  Second Section
  </header>
    <para>
     The second paragraph which must be on the same page as the
     header called "Second Section".  I want the page to break before the
     Second Header to prevent this header from being separated from its
     following para block.  If both headers and para's would fit on a
     single page, then of course no break should occur.  This is a
     simplified explanation of the keep-together and widows and orphans
     issue but I would like to start by getting something simple to work.
    </para>
 <thanx/>
</mail>
--
Eric Smith - currently xalan and fop on linux