I am using a marker to change the header each time there is a new 'Center' in the data. I get the following error:

marker cannot be added to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'marker cannot be added to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' [1] [2] [3Warning: Some static content could not fit in the area.]

I retrieve the marker in the xsl-region-before. It shows up fine in the first and second pages but fails in the third. Where it fails is when a table spans over into a new page.

I am displaying data grouped by "Center". each center is in a table which is in it's own block. At the top of the block I have:

<fo:marker marker-class-name="center">
Center: 2014450000 - Clinical Chemistry <!-- from database -->
</fo:marker>

I get 3 pages. the first page is fine, the center has a few rows and fits on one page. The next center starts on a new page (I use <fo:block break-before="page">). page 2 is fine but page 3 is a
continuation of the block & table that started on page 2 and I get the above error.

Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

PS - If you can't tell by my question I am new to XSL-FO